Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2015

BlogPaws 2015 finalist!!

Have you heard? I still can't quite believe it! The True Story of a Not So Crazy Cat Lady blog is a finalist in the BlogPaws Nose to Nose awards 2015! Along with three others, my blog has been named a finalist in the Best New Pet Blog category and I'm over the moon! In May at the conference in Nashville they will announce the winners but winner or not I am so chuffed to have gotten this far.
I started this blog back in summer 2014 with a love of two things; writing and my cats. From this concoction was born my book The True Story of a Not So Crazy Cat Lady, a labor of love which took a good eighteen months to write and was eventually published in October 2014.
As all pet lovers know, our four-legged friends are very important in our lives and I have learnt a lot since finding that litter of kittens all of those years ago. They offer us companionship, support, and unconditional love. Equally they leave great holes in our lives when they leave us, and all of these things meant that I could write the novel I did.
This blog coincides with the book, to further discuss the topics raised in it and to talk about others. I live in the beautiful south of France and I find inspiration everyday in my surroundings. I'm truly honored that my blog has been chosen and so to BlogPaws and everyone who reads my blog, and my book, I say a great big THANK YOU!

The True Story of a Not So Crazy Cat Lady is available now in paperback and eBook.

My little boy Archie.
Teddy when he was a mischievous kitten.




BlogPaws 2015 Nose-to-Nose Awards Finalist badge

8 comments:

  1. ConCATulations! Looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being a finalist. I need to read your book, it sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm still taking the news in :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats - I'm so happy for you. Your love of writing shines through :)

    ReplyDelete