Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Winter Warmers

It has been a cold start to the month although I have been fortunate enough to escape the snow here. Snuggled next to the crackling fire in the kitchen I feel almost like hibernating as the wind blows outside, even finding its way in through the draughts. My hands curled around a mug of tea I recall the heat of the summer and smile to myself as I remember sheltering from the soaring temperatures in this very same room. But refusing to let the winter win I head out each day, wrapped up in so many layers I've lost count, and wander the countryside with Dolly, the neighbour's dog, at my side. Even the cat's brave the chilly weather to stretch their legs before scampering back indoors for a nap beside the fire.
During these winter days it has been a pleasure to read the emails sent in by readers letting me know what they thought of The True Story of a Not So Crazy Cat Lady. I appreciate every single one! It's great to know that so many of you are enjoying it and just as lovely to hear you ask about 'the next book'. Well I'm never far away from my laptop and with so many ideas swimming around my head, I'm always working on a story. So for those of you eager to know what's coming next, be sure to stay tuned!
And if you haven't yet got your hands on a copy of The True Story of a Not So Crazy Cat Lady, then make sure you check it out here. Available now in paperback and eBook.

Teddy alongside the book he inspired- The True Story of a Not So Crazy Cat Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment