Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

Nieces and Kritters

In a few days I will be off to the UK to visit my nieces. They are twins, only four months old and the sweetest little things (of course). They are the first in a new generation in my family and I really don't want to miss out on watching them grow. The last time I held them they were only a week old but going by the photos I have been sent over the months they have changed A LOT since then!
I'm really looking forward to the trip, back to country I have to admit I miss a bit, but of course the only trouble with going away is leaving the cats behind. On this occasion I have my brother to count on. Ok so the cats are scared of him; his feet are so much bigger than mine, his voice somewhat deeper, and they may wonder what on earth he think's he's doing trying to pick them up!
I know I'll miss the critters whilst I'm away, and they may sulk at having a few less cuddles. I'll be sure to give them a hug before I leave and promise I won't be too long, and then I'll try not to worry whether they'll still be there when I get back every time I go to sleep.

Archie does his best to win the king of cute award!



No comments:

Post a Comment