Pages

Monday 22 December 2014

Toulouse Christmas Market

At the weekend I was lucky enough to visit Toulouse and it was a great time to go because in the main central square there was a bustling Christmas market selling everything from melted hot chocolate and Arigot (a sort of mix of mashed potato and cheese famous in the area), to handmade jewellery and sculptures. I was tempted by a few things and certainly tried the hot chocolate, I just wish I'd put on an extra pair of socks!

The bustling Christmas market in the Capitol Square


The church of Saint Sernin.

A quaint French street just off the main square.


Naturally Archie stayed at home snuggled up next to the fire. My chilblains suggest maybe I should have done the same!
The True Story of a Not So Crazy Cat Lady is available now in paperback and ebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment